I have now seen all the Cirque shows except Cris Angel which I have no desire to see. I thought Mystere was going to be a little “old” looking. I was pleasantly surprised that the show was incredibly fun, simple and less expensive. I asked if seats were open if we could be upgraded. About 15 minutes before the show started, a line formed before the 1st section and we were placed in the 2nd row!!! The show was so much fun but really strange. With a very loose storyline that followed a baby looking for her stuffed toy snail, the acts complimented the story nicely. All of the acts were amazing and none of them were slow moving or boring like Zumanity. For the price, you cannot beat the show.
- Vegas 26: Go Knights Go!!
- Catching Up: Vegas XXII- XXV
- Vegas Eve: Reflecting on the First 21
- The Hiatus is Over and My Worst Vegas Day
- Vegas Award Season 2013!
- Just a Misfit: Ranting About The Cosmopolitan
- How Vegas Saved the Worst Christmas Ever
- The Vegas Depression: #theStruggle #firstWorldProblems
- “Last Vegas” movie review. Vanilla Vegas
- VIMFP- Sharing that Vegas Love