Incredible selection of beer. Tried the Sin City Light which was nice. My wife had a burger and said it was great. I had pulled pork sliders and onion rings. Really good bar food, nice atmosphere and we were able to watch the Yankees game and Masters. We will definitely be back. If you’re staying at the Aria, this is a great less expensive option to some of the more expensive casual restaurants in the Aria as the Monte Carlo is connected to the Aria.
- Vegas 26: Go Knights Go!!
- Catching Up: Vegas XXII- XXV
- Vegas Eve: Reflecting on the First 21
- The Hiatus is Over and My Worst Vegas Day
- Vegas Award Season 2013!
- Just a Misfit: Ranting About The Cosmopolitan
- How Vegas Saved the Worst Christmas Ever
- The Vegas Depression: #theStruggle #firstWorldProblems
- “Last Vegas” movie review. Vanilla Vegas
- VIMFP- Sharing that Vegas Love