I’ve seen every Cirque show in Vegas (except Cris Angel. No interest.) and Zarkana is as good as most of them. “O” stands alone as spectacular and “Love” is my favorite. Zarkana has some great performances with a confusing story, quirky characters, superb music and some very funny vignettes. Thanks to myVegas, my tickets were comped and I sat in the 4th row.
- Living the Cabana Life: ParkMGM/NOMAD April, 2021
- Vegas 32: 618 Days
- Month of Thanks, Day 12 (2019)
- Vegas 26: Go Knights Go!!
- Catching Up: Vegas XXII- XXV
- Vegas Eve: Reflecting on the First 21
- The Hiatus is Over and My Worst Vegas Day
- Vegas Award Season 2013!
- Just a Misfit: Ranting About The Cosmopolitan
- How Vegas Saved the Worst Christmas Ever